Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Final Walkthrough/Closing Date

So this afternoon was mine and Niki’s final walkthrough for our home.  We were informed that they received the COO (Certificate of Occupancy) which basically means that the home has passed inspection and is fit to be lived in.  Fortunately that also means that we have seven days to close.  We are SO EXCITED!

 

So naturally we have already selected a closing day.  Assuming that all goes well we will be closing next Tuesday, June 22nd 2010.  The purchase should be recorded on Wednesday and we should have keys and such on Thursday the 24th of June.  We’ll be doing some light moving probably every night after that and won’t try to do any of the big big stuff before the weekend of the 4th of July.  It all kind of depends on how well we get everything packed up between now and then.  Personally I know I have a ton of work to do still at my Dad’s house and we can’t even get to Niki’s room right now as it’s become the Wedding Gift Storage Center.

 

If you’re interested in helping us move we’d love to know and to have your help.  You can comment here or hit the call me button on the right side to contact me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd be more then happy to help your guys out :) just let me know when and where I need to be therre and what I need to do